[Deal Alert] EA's Dead Space Now Available in Google Play Store for a Dollar (Not)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;pKIaygeh8PY]http://youtu.be/pKIaygeh8PY[/video]​

Updated: Apparently this sale was either a mistake that EA promptly rectified, or it was a very limited time only sale. The price has now jumped back up to its original $6.99 price. It's also possible we didn't see the story until near the end of a one day only sale. Sorry to get you guys excited for no reason. It's still a great game and is probably worth $7 bucks, especially considering it was $50 on the PC.

Electronic Arts is offering "Dead Space" for a great price today. If you are a North American users. you can nab the hit survival/horror shooter for the low price of $.99 cents today in the Google Play Store. International users can get it for just a bit more at $1.29. Here's a quote with a game description (just in case you haven't ehard of this one),

**DAILY DEAL! Get 30% off Dead Space!!**

The sci-fi horror masterpiece DEAD SPACE has finally arrived on Android!

This stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise is truly a landmark in mobile gaming. Featuring hardcore gameplay and a rich audio experience, immerse yourself in bloodcurdling events that unleash the Necromorph horde. Once you’ve played, this sci-fi horror masterpiece will truly change the way you think about Android games.
** Never miss a sale with the EA Daily Deals widget! Download today and discover the best play every day. **
http://goo.gl/l5ygv

A CHARGED SENSORY EXPERIENCE

Survive one of the most gripping, bone-chilling experiences on mobile. Cutting-edge visuals – rich in effects and atmospheric lighting – reproduce the cinematic horror of the console game. Featuring a fully voice-acted stereo soundtrack, plus a movie-quality score and sound effects, find yourself fully immersed in the dread of Dead Space.

SHOCKINGLY EASY TO CONTROL
Intuitive controls focus you on the action. The on-screen HUD is seamlessly integrated into the game. Navigate 6 varied environments and battle Necromorphs with simple swipe and tap controls.

FEATURING 2 EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS & CLASSIC MODULES
Access the new Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe. Also utilize Kinesis and Stasis Modules well-known to players of the console game – and get on with the business of strategic dismemberment.
Dare to step into DEAD SPACE? Get this critically-acclaimed horror experience on Android NOW!!

Source: Google Play Store - Dead Space

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here. Both on phone and online. Was it a short hour long sale or something? If so, lame. I got excited.

Wow! That is lame. It now shows for $6.99 for me as well, but it didn't when I wrote the story. I will update it. Sorry for the disappointment... please blame EA. :)

blacksoxing

Reaction score
Don't worry....EA said Monopoly was 99 cents until you checked out!

Same w/a few other things.....made me wanna punch their staff in the faces

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Re: EA's Dead Space Now Available in Google Play Store for a Dollar (Not)

Glad i bought it at .99 cents during the sale at beginning of this year

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I got today for $1.05 when I saw the article at 1:13pm EST.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got today for $1.05 when I saw the article at 1:13pm EST.

Yep... apparently it was a very small window of opportunity to get it at that $.99 cents. They didn't make that clear in any way, so there was no way for us to know it would end so soon. I'm glad that at least a few people were able to tak advantage of the offer in time.