[Deal Alert] Daily Steals & Verizon Blowout on Refurbed: Dinc2, Rezound, G-Nex & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
daily-steals-vzw-sale.png

Daily Steals if having a huge sale on refurbished unlocked Verizon phones. They have a gigantic variety of options available on several notable phones. Here's a brief list of just a few:
  • HTC Droid Incredible 2 = $139
  • HTC Rezound = $299
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus = $219
  • LG Revolution = $199
  • Motorola Droid X = $99
This seems like the perfect way to keep your grandfathered unlimited plan with Verizon, yet still have a reasonably priced unlocked device with good features and specs. The deal will go on for the next three days, but some of the best phones, like the SG3, are already sold out, so you may want to check it out ASAP. Here's the source link below.

Thanks for the tip, jseah114!

Source: Daily Steals

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Be careful of DailySteals. I've bought several things from them and had mostly good luck, but also not good luck. One item was falsely advertised and took them over 5 months to get my refund. Hopefully since Verizon is part of it...the experience may be better.

jseah

Reaction score
I've never purchased anything from them, so I don't have any first hand experience with how well they do things. That said, I was going to pick up the white 32 GB S3, but it sold out before I could place the order last night. And the 16 GB was sold out this morning.