[Deal Alert] Daily Steals Has an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB for just $319.99

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
g-nex-dailysteals-deal-oct-2012.PNG

Here's a deal that might be too hard to pas up for some of us. You can nab an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus for just $319.99 over at Daily Steals. The offer has been online for about twelve hours now (as of the time of this post) so there are only about 12 hours left. This deal is for a 16GB version of the device. Of course, keep in mind, that some of our users have had some poor experiences with this e-tailer, but others have not. If you are okay with the risk, you better hurry as time is running out. Here's the source link below.

Source: DailySteals

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I've had both good and bad experiences with DailySteals. Most of them were good, but if you have a bad one, good luck every getting in contact with them or a refund. My wife finally stopped trying to get $30 back after buying some HP 564 ink cartridges and ended up getting the 564 Setup cartridges which you can't use after you have run your first time set up.

Wow, speak of the devil. DailySteals actually just refunded my money a few days ago...four months after putting in for a refund.

npro1464

Reaction score
I'm sure the GSM Galaxy Nexus will be even cheaper in a few weeks when the Nexus 4 comes out. I'm guessing they'll list it at $299, but I'm hoping they'll burn through the remaining stock at $199!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, how did dual core phones become so old. Gotta love Nvidia and their marketing campaign, making me believe I can't do all the same stuff on a dual core phone, that I can on a Tegra 3 device.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of course, keep in mind, that some of our users have had some poor experiences with this e-tailer, but others have not. If you are okay with the risk, you better hurry as time is running out.

I'd rather just spend an extra $30 bucks and get it from the Play Store. If people have had problems with this retailer, the cost difference is not enough to offset the risk.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
be careful of dailysteals... I bought the foreman grill last night, and I'm not saying this is where it came from but this morning I have five seperate charges for netelip and multiventa in valencia Spain totaling over 800 and another five that were declined because I didn't have the money.

this is the only place I've recently used my debit card online without going through paypal or google wallet (I know I shoulda used paypal... I Was in a hurry blah blah, my bad) either way be careful. thankfully my bank has a zero liability on my part.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
liftedplane said:
be careful of dailysteals... I bought the foreman grill last night, and I'm not saying this is where it came from but this morning I have five seperate charges for netelip and multiventa in valencia Spain totaling over 800 and another five that were declined because I didn't have the money.

this is the only place I've recently used my debit card online without going through paypal or google wallet (I know I shoulda used paypal... I Was in a hurry blah blah, my bad) either way be careful. thankfully my bank has a zero liability on my part.

Daily Steals, there name should have gave you insight. Lol
Good luck on getting the charges reversed.