[Deal Alert] Best Buy Selling VZW & AT&T Version of the SGS3 Only $100 Sunday Only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best-Buy.jpeg

We haven't confirmed this, so feel free to check up on it, but the fine folks over at Phandroid shared that Best Buy is supposedly going to have a big sale on the Verizon and AT&T versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III. According to their intel, you will be able to pick up the flagship device for just $100 bucks on contract at Best Buy this Sunday (Oct. 14th) only. It looks like this might be an in-store only deal too, so if you plan to take advantage of it, you may want to talk to your local Best Buy to confirm this, and/or show up bright and early Sunday morning.

Source: S3Forums via Phandroid

Last edited:

droidshot®

Reaction score
This would seem smart considering the Note ll is going to be showing up soon. They don't want to be stuck with all those phones in store. Not saying that people won't still buy them because some just wont need a phone that big but alot will!!

comk4ver

Reaction score
When you say on contract you mean you have to renew the contract right?

wheeler062505

Reaction score
comk4ver said:
When you say on contract you mean you have to renew the contract right?

Do u have to be up for a renewal. Like say you have a bionic and it gets crap for data.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
If your account is up for renewal. Go to Verizon's website and log into your account. There you can check your upgrade status.

music life

Reaction score
Aw man. I got my S3 from best buy about a week ago for 150 dollars. Now they gone and dropped it 50... Woulda meant my case was Free :/

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Aw man. I got my S3 from best buy about a week ago for 150 dollars. Now they gone and dropped it 50... Woulda meant my case was Free :/

Go in and get a price match! 30 Days.

Krennel

Reaction score
This would seem smart considering the Note ll is going to be showing up soon. They don't want to be stuck with all those phones in store. Not saying that people won't still buy them because some just wont need a phone that big but alot will!!

This is not entirely accurate, as the Best Buy Mobile I work at just got 3 totes full of S3's yesterday. But it does lend credence to the rumor, even thought I haven't heard anything about it.

musclemilk

Reaction score
g VZW & AT&T Version of the SGS3 Only $100 Sunday Only

I don't see it as 100$ .

Is this confirmed ?

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
1 day only or all week?

Seriously? Did you not read the very first post?
We haven't confirmed this, so feel free to check up on it, but the fine folks over at Phandroid shared that Best Buy is supposedly going to have a big sale on the Verizon and AT&T versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III. According to their intel, you will be able to pick up the flagship device for just $100 bucks on contract at Best Buy this Sunday (Oct. 14th) only. It looks like this might be an in-store only deal too, so if you plan to take advantage of it, you may want to talk to your local Best Buy to confirm this, and/or show up bright and early Sunda morning.

jseah

Reaction score
It is confirmed now. It shows on the Best Buy website and the newspaper flyer that for today (Sunday) only, the S3 is $99.99.