DEAL Alert: Anker Anker 18W Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51RYN1WserL._SL1000_.jpg

Today Anker has a deep discount on its most popular wall charger. The 18w Quick Charger 2.0 Wall Charger will charge your compatible Qualcomm device in less than half the time! This is great for devices like the Galaxy S6 which has a smaller battery. I regularly reach the end of my battery well before the day is over. Its nice to have a quick charger which can juice up your phone to 50% in about half an hour before leaving the house to go out to eat with the family or head to the movie theater for an evening film.

This charger is compatible with devices like the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Note 4 Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M9, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2, Moto X and many more! The device normally sells for $30 but is on super sale today for only $9.99!

Use Code : D997U8AO Amazon.com Anker 18W USB Wall Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology for Galaxy S6 S6 Edge Note 4 Edge Nexus 6 HTC M9 Xperia Z3 Z2 Moto X and More Black Cell Phones Accessories

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
You know those months where bills unexpectedly show up...welcome to my June. I'd love to get this, but no money for a frivolous purchase. Maybe it'll be $10 next month too.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I tend to rely on @FoxKat and other members' notion that it can't be good for these batteries to be quick charged on a regular basis. I've got it turned off on my Note 4 since I charge it over night each night anyway. If I really needed a quick boost in power, I'd use it, but I don't think I'm comfortable relying solely on Quick charging to get me through the day.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I tend to rely on @FoxKat and other members' notion that it can't be good for these batteries to be quick charged on a regular basis. I've got it turned off on my Note 4 since I charge it over night each night anyway. If I really needed a quick boost in power, I'd use it, but I don't think I'm comfortable relying solely on Quick charging to get me through the day.

I rarely charge mine during the day too. I use a Samsung wireless pad for my Nexus 6 overnight as well. But those rare occassions where it does die during the day, I usually need it quick charged.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
That's why I have a spare battery for my Note. Thinking more and more that my next device will be a Nexus again, so if they choose to continue the non-removable battery trend, I may change my tune.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I find myself caring less and less about battery health since I normally swap out phone in about 18 -22 months anyway. By that time, who cares if the battery isn't 100% if I'm rocking the next best thing.

BTW, my Nexus 6 arrived TODAY!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I understand people's feelings toward non removable batteries, but I did a 180. For me turbo charging has resolved my fears. Yeah you can argue about battery degradation but for most of us about that becomes a real factor we are on to another device.

The people who I can see needing a removable battery would be soldiers in combat or outdoorsman who go weekends at a time away from civilization and electricity. The rest of us have access to wall outlets, car chargers, and juice packs. I have 2 juice packs I bought because of my fears of having a non removable battery and that thing is collecting dust.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I understand people's feelings toward non removable batteries, but I did a 180. For me turbo charging has resolved my fears. Yeah you can argue about battery degradation but for most of us about that becomes a real factor we are on to another device.

The people who I can see needing a removable battery would be soldiers in combat or outdoorsman who go weekends at a time away from civilization and electricity. The rest of us have access to wall outlets, car chargers, and juice packs. I have 2 juice packs I bought because of my fears of having a non removable battery and that thing is collecting dust.
Even with a spare battery, sometimes I'll hook up to my new juice pack while around the house just for portability's sake. Now that I have that thing, I doubt I'll be concerned about a removable battery in my next phone.