Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
MnszXW2.jpg

The other day, I posted a deal alert on the 20000mAH KMASHI battery pack for just $20 on Amazon. Well today, you can grab a smaller battery back (half he size) from the same company for just $9.49!

It's currently on sale for $13.99 but if you use promo code: GOQL7EVL you get it for just $9.49. Now that's a pretty sweet deal!

Grab one today from the link below:
KMASHI 10000mAh dual USB Battery Pack

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm in a similar boat. If I didn't already have a spare battery for my Note 4...Of course, the wife's S4 doesn't have the same luxury...and the price...Oh man, the price...Think I'm gonna grab one.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Yeah. I'm already hooked up in the battery department. With the "vacation season" upon us all I highly recommend anyone who doesn't have a pack to get one. There's nothing like streaming music, audio tours, or map data without a single bit of battery anxiety while at the beach, traveling, or whatever.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yup. That's what I was thinking. We're trying to plan at least a couple camping trips in the next couple of months. While we'll be able to charge in the car or truck and may setup near a site with plugins (might even borrow the wife's aunt's camper), can't hurt to have the extra juice ready and waiting.

I grabbed one up.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
While I don't have any experience with this product, others I've tried don't last. I got maybe 40% charge to my phone on a few of these.

How does this one hold up?

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
If you're concerned with quality I can't vouch for this battery. I can vouch for the ones I have... I have two, the Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh from Amazon, and my OLD Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh that I've been using for 2 years now. The E4 is great in both output quality and strength I've been using it on and off for 6 months now. If you don't mind paying for quality I'd recommend the E4 it shows the same reliability traits as my older E3 with a 30% bump in the usage stats. It's $30 and worth every dime.

My old 10K E3 ($20) is still going strong and it has literally been around the world with me several times. It's been nothing but good to me. The only gripe I've ever had was that it recharges really slow. I wouldn't bother refilling its charge on anything less than a 2A power brick. I always charged it overnight so I don't know exactly how long it takes to recharge. But the few times I tried to charge it while witnessing how long it took, the power lights didn't budge after a few hours. I think it outputs at 2A or so and has never left a phone or tablet uncharged while having a remaining charge itself. On my OnePlus One this battery provided 7 straight hours of GPS navigation while supporting wifi hotspot to my tablet, audio streaming, and light web surfing. At the end of the seven straight hours my phone itself was RED HOT but still fully charged. Not using GPS (which drains a battery) I could stream data constantly for 15+ hours. Using my phone normally I always got 3 charges from it and used it to provide power for 4 days off of one charge.

I always say this about my battery... Worth its weight in GOLD

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
While I don't have any experience with this product, others I've tried don't last. I got maybe 40% charge to my phone on a few of these.

How does this one hold up?

This is the one I've used. I've been able to charge my Nexus 6 twice fully on it and still had two of the indicator lights sayign its still half full. Not all brands are the same but I've been happy with mine. Amazon.com Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S iPad Air 2 Mini 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab Nexus HTC Motorola Nokia PS Vita Gopro more Phones and Tablets and More Black Cell Phones Accessories

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have had that on my wish list for a while now. Just haven't paid the money. Supposed I should, it's only $20. I spent more at the bar last night.