[Deal Alert] AUKEY 10000mAh Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 & Aluminum Case

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
SZ5dKP7.jpg

Shopping for an external power pack? Well, today is your lucky day as Aukey is having a promotion on their 10000mAh Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0!

• Quick Charge 2.0 - Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster than conventional charging
  • Adaptively charges all 5V USB powered devices including Android and Apple devices at up to 2.4A
  • 10000mAh External Battery - Fully charge your iPhone 6s 4 times or a Galaxy S6 2 times. (NOTE: NOT compatible with Moto series cell phones)
  • Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
  • Package Contents: AUKEY 10000mAh Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty

Please note that this power pack is NOT compaitble with Motorola smartphones.

Regularly priced at $17.99 but if you use coupon code: POWER678 you'll only be paying $14.99!

Grab one here: https://www.amazon.com/10000mAh-Por...1471343978&sr=8-148&keywords=Portable+Charger

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Bought one of these a while back when it was on Sale. Does work well with my Droid Turbo. Not Sure if its just the Moto Series that its not Compatible.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Have you used the moto x? No blur nearly pure android, great amount of ram, cpu speed etc etc

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I had 2 motos just after the Droid, so they had blur...
I know they have come a long way, and samsung didn't have anything decent at the time, just HTC

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
not compatible with Moto? wtf.....

After reading the reviews, it looks like Aukey added that note in the product description after this battery pack fried some Motorola Nexus 6 phones. Maybe it just was not compatible with that model, but they added the note as a generic CYA statement. There are plenty of other good battery packs available (and I own plenty already :D) so I would not chance a $14.99 battery pack on my $600 phone.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
After reading the reviews, it looks like Aukey added that note in the product description after this battery pack fried some Motorola Nexus 6 phones. Maybe it just was not compatible with that model, but they added the note as a generic CYA statement. There are plenty of other good battery packs available (and I own plenty already :D) so I would not chance a $14.99 battery pack on my $600 phone.
Guess it's a good thing I paid 300 for mine new.

On a serious note I've found anything that isn't qc 2.0 charges too slow during use to keep up with the power draw.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk