Dead forum?

ToddClark

Reaction score
Is the G3 that good of a phone that there are virtually no complaints with it? If so, i'm glad i picked one up this weekend. Have been on the S4 Sammy for the last 2 years and wanted to try something different. So far, ive got no complaints with the phone at all, myself. Glad i made the switch! I just hope it holds up as well as the S4 did.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I came from a S3, so a much bigger leap. Wasn't too hard to impress me. I did get my wife a G2 so I based most of my standard of expectation from it. There are things here and there that are usually easy to overcome. But all in all it s a very solid phone. I get good battery life. Great to look at. I see the newer phones but I don't really feel the need to upgrade anytime soon, plus I am sheltering my unlimited as long as possible.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I went from an S4 to the G3. never had a single issue.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the dark side. Now first things first, you may want to change that avatar.

S6 in your future?
uploadfromtaptalk1428097140249.png

I was torn between a G3 and Note4, the photo save speed with the flash on was the deciding factor. Other than the s pen, which the G3 doesn't have, and the above mentioned they were both equally good devices and I actually prefer the power button on the back from days with my G2.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
S6? S6? You know I hate all things Samsung. I like my avatar. I'll think about it. ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
S6? S6? You know I hate all things Samsung. I like my avatar. I'll think about it. ;)
Just messing with you about the avatar.

I asked because one of the first devices apple users gravitate to is Samsung. When I finally converted my brother and a few others that was the devices they felt at home with.

I would recommend the nexus 6, but as much as I love the device I have to admit the camera is not on par with Samsung or apple but it has a better radio and signal strength than Samsung.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Just messing with you about the avatar.

I asked because one of the first devices apple users gravitate to is Samsung. When I finally converted my brother and a few others that was the devices they felt at home with.

I would recommend the nexus 6, but as much as I love the device I have to admit the camera is not on par with Samsung or apple but it has a better radio and signal strength than Samsung.
I didn't even catch that you aren't FoxKat. Lol. Foxcat knows I'm an android guy. Sorry. Somehow I missed that I wasn't talking to Fox. You don't know my Sammy hatred. ;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Lol! PC and I are somewhat interchangeable.