Dead End - Zombie Shooter

infectent

Reaction score
Infectious Entertainment just released it's first Android game, Dead End.

Zombies have killed your family, eaten your neighbors and destroyed your city. Blinded by rage and seeking revenge, you go to the one place you know you'll be able to find the undead......the graveyard. Armed with only a pistol and several grenades, you quickly get yourself lost. Now you must fight your way out of the graveyard or risk meeting the same fate as everyone else.

Dead End is a top-down defense shooter. Defend your position against the oncoming hordes of undead.

The full game is $2.99 and features:
- 20 Different Levels
- 20+ Upgradable Weapons and Grenades
- 9 Zombie Types
- 90 Achievements and 20 Rewards
- Endless Mode
- No Ads

There's also a lite version with 3 levels to try out.

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

QR Code:

qrcode.png

screenshot1.png

Darkseider

Reaction score
FINALLY! A ZOMBIE SHOOTER! No really. I have been dying for a zombie shooter on Android. Hell all I do in CoD5 is play Nazi Zombies. YIPPIE!

OP
I

infectent

Reaction score
Update V1.0.4

I'd like to announce that we've just released our latest update to Dead End. This new update brings dual stick controls to the game. If you've played before and became frustrated by the tilt controls, we urge you to try it again. For new players, make sure you run through the short "How to Play" section to learn how to aim, fire, throw grenades and upgrade weapons.

Thanks to all that have tried the game out and we'd really appreciate a rating on the game!!!