Data outage?

esheesle

Reaction score
This morning when I left my house I noticed that it took forever to go from wifi to 3g (wifi, no data for 1-2 minutes, 1x for 2 minutes, then 3g, i have it locked at 3g so no 4g). Same happened a few minutes ago after a reboot. Guessing network issues maybe? It got 3g and was working fine before the reboot, just weird it took a few minutes.

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
Weird, still noticing a very slow transition to 3g/4g after wifi even tonight. I completely shut down the phone and started again. Took it about a minute to finally get 1x then 3g shortly after. If I connect to wifi then right back off I see it go to 3g within 30-60 seconds. Seems odd. Once it establishes its moving plenty fast so doesn't make sense to be a hardware issue on my end. Any ideas?

bvjens31

Reaction score
Ever since the major verizon outages last month, I still have days where data flips in and out of 4G. Looks like they got most of it sorted, but I'm sure there will continue to be smaller, lingering issues for another month or 2. VZW also basically admitted that their LTE network is not perfect and will take time to get it running in top shape.

Lmao. I JUST go to hit Submit, and I see I'm on 1x. Flipping fantastic. Love you VZW!!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums