GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
That's 2 for blue. Guess I need to work on that.

I have tried contacting drod a couple of times by various methods, but he hasn't responded. I started the day after 1.9.3 was released to see if he wanted to test the theme. I saw a post one time where he wanted to approve themes. That probably grew too big to keep up with. He has enough to do with rubiX Focused, Blurry 2.2 base, 2.3.320 base, and other phones.

I will definitely keep trying though. I got finals this week so as soon as I ma done with that, I should be able to crank out a blue theme pretty quick.

Any preference of blue? I am very anal about colors and gradients, not sure if others are. Any of these

blues.png

or something different?

detox

Reaction score
That's 2 for blue. Guess I need to work on that.

I have tried contacting drod a couple of times by various methods, but he hasn't responded. I started the day after 1.9.3 was released to see if he wanted to test the theme. I saw a post one time where he wanted to approve themes. That probably grew too big to keep up with. He has enough to do with rubiX Focused, Blurry 2.2 base, 2.3.320 base, and other phones.

I will definitely keep trying though. I got finals this week so as soon as I ma done with that, I should be able to crank out a blue theme pretty quick.

Any preference of blue? I am very anal about colors and gradients, not sure if others are. Any of these

blues.png

or something different?

Im a big fan of blue with black text so I would choose the lighter of the two but that's up to you and the general consensus. Im sure it will be great either way!

Sent from my DROIDX

mkcm97

Reaction score
make that three for blue. I like the one second from the left.

mdowns989

Reaction score
Awesome theme...!! Anyone know of an app like the Friends widget included in Launcher Pro Plus? Im trying ADW for a bit on Focused 1.9.3 but would like a Social Network stream on the non blured rom? Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
downloaded on 1.8.9 everything looks awesome. Especially like the fonts. Wouldn't mind if you made it in blue *hint*

Ditto on the Blue:)

Since you are running 1.8.9, could you test a blue theme for me? I will test it on 1.9.3 first and make sure it works of course. I should have it done later today. If everything works fine with it, like with the green, I will take the 1.9.3 restriction out of the post.

I was supposed to be writing a Java program last night, but got hung up on the idea for the blue theme so stayed up all night working on it.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Awesome theme...!! Anyone know of an app like the Friends widget included in Launcher Pro Plus? Im trying ADW for a bit on Focused 1.9.3 but would like a Social Network stream on the non blured rom? Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

You could try TweetDeck. It isn't really the same, but will accomplish the same goal I think. I downloaded it long ago but never really tried it for more than a couple of minutes (I am ADD).

puck3511

Reaction score
This is TOP NOTCH work here!! Very good job on this theme!! And the goodies folder is off the hook! Great work man thx for the hard work!

DJORDAN

Reaction score
ad3c69c9-e55f-514b.jpg
Rockin this on RubiX Focused 1.9.0 n lovin it!
aefe49f5-bca1-66b7.jpg

DroidX: RubiX Focused 1.9.0, Dark Android Theme, Overclocked at 1250 on boot - Sweet

dlbrown75

Reaction score
can i install this overtop of blackjuice theme or do i need to have no theme installed just rubix then install this theme. Surely i can just install it without having to get rid of blackjuice theme

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
can i install this overtop of blackjuice theme or do i need to have no theme installed just rubix then install this theme. Surely i can just install it without having to get rid of blackjuice theme

You should be able to, but you should make a backup first since some mods do not go well together.