D2 missing calls and texts

Hooch0903

Reaction score
Help! About 2 weeks ago I rooted my wifes D2 and and installed the newest Liberty Rom. Phone has run almost flawlessly, but in the last 4 or 5 days its started missing calls and texts. The phone never rings, texts never show up. I called her the other day, it rang 6 or 7 times and then went to voicemail. Her phone was sitting right beside me and never rang.

She's having a fit...someone save my hide!! I've tried rebooting, doesn't seem to make a difference. Any ideas?

Cwagmire

Reaction score
My sister called me twice today, but I only got the second one. She said it rang numerous times and voicemail came up. My girlfriend's doesn't have the best service so I don't know if it was minimal service or Liberty.

Unfortunately, I can't help you but you definitely aren't the only one.

trook

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me once when I was on liberty but I thought it was a google voice issue. I still don't see how it can be a liberty issue. Are you guys running stock or themed?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Reaction score
Stock

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you underclocked or is your you min set below 300mhz? i have heard that can cause the system to lag and not be able to keep up with all the incoming data such as calls and texts. When that happens it causes you to recieve texts late or miss calls. Its kinda like the processor is running so slow it catch catch up

OP
Hooch0903

Hooch0903

Reaction score
I did nothing with the clocking in her phone. Hers is a stock liberty 1.5 ROM. No themes, no clocking, nothing. Actually, I rooted her phone because it was unstable. It would lose ringtones, alarm wouldn't go off, and the camera took horrible pixelated photos. Liberty solved all these issues for her, just created a few more in the process...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well you could try reflashing liberty and see if that helps. I couldn't connect to wifi when I first installed liberty and just reflashed it and the problem was solved

Sent from my Liberated D2

grgguy

Reaction score
Are you underclocked or is your you min set below 300mhz? i have heard that can cause the system to lag and not be able to keep up with all the incoming data such as calls and texts. When that happens it causes you to recieve texts late or miss calls. Its kinda like the processor is running so slow it catch catch up

Thank you I too was missing calls I'm running PE4.2 on a D1 and just checked the setting and sure as sh-t the underclocking was set to 250 so I bumped it up to 400 . I hope this work , thanks again