D2 Extended Battery

energy95

Reaction score
Just bought one for my og droid and I absolutely love it! New phone for $40 and I will be saving my renew for when dual core phones come out! :) I recommend any droid owner to get the extended battery its a wonderful cheap investment.

Sent from my Droid

jethro

Reaction score
I've been planning on getting a replacement battery and charger from amazon for like $20 (in that neighborhood). Would the extended battery for the D2 last as long as 2 stock D1 batteries? If so, that would be the better option.

swagmonster

Reaction score
the extended battery only add 20% so evn tho its a little inconvienent to lug around an extra battery you get twice as much battery power...on amazon theres a cradle tht charges the phone +1 battery

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jethro

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda thought it wouldn't make that big of a difference. I have no problem carrying an extra battery. Looks like i'll be going that route. Thanks for the help.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
well with my D2 and extended batt. it stays on about 16hrs a days without a charger at all with heavy use and its about 25-30% when it goes on the charger

OP
E

energy95

Reaction score
It gave my phone new life, just speaking from experience. I can get 20+ hrs which is plenty. The feeling of not having to worry about battery life all day is worth it imho. Running LFY 1.95, LV P3 Kernel 400-1000 on-demand. 250/250 screen off

Sent from my Droid