d1 operating by itself

ucpro

Reaction score
i'm not even touching the phone, and it's swiping through screens, opening apps, dialing numbers etc. i even wiped data and it's still doing the same thing. it's as if someone else hacked into my phone and is remotely operating it. i had screen issues awhile back after some water got into it, but that was almost 6 months ago, so why would it start acting up now. i'm eligible for an upgrade, but i don't want any of the phones that are out now. should i just call 611 and see if they can get me a replacement?

Dawg72

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Vzw said it was a hardware issue and exchanged my phone. But some parts of my touch screen went out at the same time. Call vzw

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Vzw said it was a hardware issue and exchanged my phone. But some parts of my touch screen went out at the same time. Call vzw

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

i did. they said since it wasn't physically damaged i couldn't send it in for a refurb. the only options i have would be to buy a new phone at full retail, or a refurb omnia or eris (lame). the next option is to use my 2 yr upgrade and get a thunderbolt which i don't really want

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
i called them again today and they offered a thunderbolt with the 2 year pricing, and that i can just make payments on it every month until i pay it all off

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
Do it!! I would and just keep the OG as a manly Ipod.

yep just got one a little while ago. i wish i could use it as an extra ipod but not with the problems it gave me. now i just gotta hope this one click root method works on the tb