CyanogenMod Brings Official Support To Suite Of Legacy Motorola Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

All of the older Motorola phones are finally getting some Marshmallow love thanks to Official CM13 nightlies! Devices that I am very fond of including the Droid Bionic and Droid 4 are included in this! The Droid X was my first Android phone, but the Bionic was one of my favorite ever! It was also my very first 4G LTE phone! I remember back in the day I bought an official Moto Battery pack for it so I could go all day without charging it. The looks i got carrying around that brick of a device! As soon as we got a KEXEC recovery which bypassed the locked bootloader for the device I was rocking CM on that bad boy!

If I still had the phone today I would love to try out Marshmallow on it. Other devices included in this release are the RAZR, Droid RAZR, Bionic, Droid 4, and Wileyfox Swift. Of course this brings features from Marshmallow, and customization options. Grab it from the link below.

Motorola RAZR (umts_spyder)
Motorola Droid RAZR (spyder)

Motorola Droid Bionic (targa)

Motorola Droid 4 (maserati)

Wileyfox Swift (crackling)

Wileyfox Storm (kipper)

JDH

Reaction score
Two questions, does it include the moto razr maxx and are there folks that can do the root to cm13 for fee

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Two questions, does it include the moto razr maxx and are there folks that can do the root to cm13 for fee
I believe all the internals of the razr and the maxx are identical aside from the battery. I'm not 100% but I remember it being something like that.

I'm tempted to find a bionic, I absolutely loved that phone... would be a great backup with CM13 on it for sure.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I should load this on my bionic. Too bad the sim isn't a nano.