Cyanogenmod 10.1 problems

clueless77

Reaction score
Funny I just made a post about this, I think there is an issue with Cm 10.1 its crashing the radio and breaking sms and calling, i was able to get a new phone because i was in my 14 days. I wonder if flashing a modem will fix it. AOKP milestone and CM 10.0 stable are fine to riun on jelly bean

jiggyb21

Reaction score
I didn't have a backup so I had to go Odin back to stock as I said. I assumed the roaming problem was with the ROMs. Slim Bean is based on cm10. I'm on aokp now with zero issues. Its based on 4.1.2 though. Verizon did agree to replace my phone. I fixed bit in the meantime.

jiggyb21

Reaction score
I should add that when I received the replacement phone I tried to put Slim Bean in it and the same exact thing happened. That's when unrealized it must gave been an issue w cm 10. I don't think a new phone will help. Sucks you have to flash back to stock but if you do what I said in my previous post it will fix it.

clueless77

Reaction score
you might want to make a post and ask for it to be stickyed because i feel like this might be a big issue soon. and a full detailed description on it. would be very helpful.

OP
christianstudebaker
Reaction score
Yeah I just Odin'd back to stock and data and everything works except I can't get access to the play store, which is what happened last time I odin'd back to stock. About a day later I all of a sudden had access to it for some reason.

jiggyb21

Reaction score
I know I surprised its not already a big issue. It took me hours to find out about the reprovisioning via dialer. I Odin'd to 4.0.4 and play store worked right away.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

clueless77

Reaction score
Good to know because I just downloaded an ICS image last night for Odin. I think I read that reprovisioning sim doesn't work on jellybean. Actually I had never heard of it till last night haha. Coming from Motorola and droid x. New to easily unlocked devices.

OP
christianstudebaker
Reaction score
I can't remember where I got the links from, it was awhile ago when I last downloaded and odin'd those files to fix the phone. I actually have 3 different "stock" verizon galaxy s3 roms that I have used. I'm going to try each one and see if the dialer reprovisioning will fix the play store server error