Cyanogen Mod Releases 10.2 M1 to over 70 devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
logo.png

If you have been waiting on a more stable build of 10.2 you will be happy to know that CyanogenMod has released 10.2 M1. This will bring you a mostly stable experience. M releases have most bugs removed and are not as experimental as nightly builds which often include some broken parts. Cyanogen says that they are releasing this build to over 70 devices! They will continue to focus on perfecting Android 4.3 while they begin working on their version of 4.4 Kit Kat. They have not yet made the decision as to which devices they will be supporting with 4.4 Kit Kat. To grab the M1 build of 10.2 for your device head to the link below.

Via CyanogenMod

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
What bugs did you run into? What kernel are you using?

kinfolk248

Reaction score
what device you guys on b/c im still on my toro ;-( hoping the airplane data bug gets fixed...

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
It's runs near perfectly on my G2. First time since I stated disliking CyanogenMod back in the OG DROID days thst I've used it. Fast as fast can be and no bugs thst I can see. Well one questionable area though. 3D performance seems to have suffered. Well according to benchmarks. I scored a 17648 in Ice Storm Unlimited in 3DMark (around the best score for a mobile device and thst was stock everything...). Now it's dropped to 10k±. Linpack scores which test the CPU dropped from 1050± (a few of my scores are in the top 50) to 400-500s. Same issues with Antutu and other apps. I noticed that on thise tests, all other functions scored normally but 3D lacked and was what kept my score down.

This doesn't bother me a bit though as they are just numbers. Dead Trigger 2 with the Tegra 4 mod still runs without any framerate drop and graphics haven't suffered at all, in fact everything seems to have improved... So what gives? Benchmarks do matter and are useful when comparing changes made to your device. It's bad to use them to compare different devices but I always use them when making changes to my own device. Anyone have any ideas? Like I said it's not bothering me really as performance is as good if not better than it has ever been.