Cyanogen Mod apps not showing up in app store

plasma510

Reaction score
I just flashed cyanogen mod 6.1.2 and for some reason shazam isn't showing up in the android market.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Pretty much every ROM-flashing guide suggests it.

Make a nandroid, restore your nandroid made immediately prior to the 6.1.2 install, back it up with Ti Backup, restore 6.1.2, restore your Ti Backup of the app. That should get it back on there.

OP
plasma510

plasma510

Reaction score
Any other suggestions?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

J

Johnly

Yes it is a ROM bug. My GFs droid is running the latest ROM. weather bug doesn't exist for her. It does for everyone else. I even tricked the build to fix the market, no such luck. It is on cyanogen's court.

OP
plasma510

plasma510

Reaction score
yeah :( might just have to wait for the next rom because reinstalling didn't help.

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Not sure if I am in the right thread, but I just installed 6.1.2 and my apps are all stuck on installing. I just came from an alpha build of GB (which pulled every app in record time) so I'm slightly disappointed that this won't download my apps.

I read yesterday about someone else having this problem and there was a fix. Clear cache in market? Can anybody help here? I'm about to flash 6.1 and see if it fixes it...

Thanks