Customizing Simple Calendar on Razr maxx

netterski

Reaction score
Just replaced my old X with a Razr Maxx and am having fits with calendar apps. Don't seem to have a problem syncing (added a few events and they immediately showed up).

I did just fine with the Simple Calendar app/widget on the X, but I can't figure out how to set it up so it looks the same on the Razr. If I can get it (or any calendar app) to show show more than one event at a time, the text is so small I struggle to read it.

Maybe I've just forgotten how to set up the calendar since i'ts worked just fine for the past few years. Any advice would be appreciated.

On the old phone, I have the widget set for agenda ... it's scrollable, has the current date in a bar across the top, has a refresh button, shows entries in single lines (date time event). When I tap on an event, it opens in agenda and has a + sign for adding new events and the option for other views.

MasterGadgets

Reaction score
Just replaced my old X with a Razr Maxx and am having fits with calendar apps. Don't seem to have a problem syncing (added a few events and they immediately showed up).

I did just fine with the Simple Calendar app/widget on the X, but I can't figure out how to set it up so it looks the same on the Razr. If I can get it (or any calendar app) to show show more than one event at a time, the text is so small I struggle to read it.

Maybe I've just forgotten how to set up the calendar since i'ts worked just fine for the past few years. Any advice would be appreciated.

On the old phone, I have the widget set for agenda ... it's scrollable, has the current date in a bar across the top, has a refresh button, shows entries in single lines (date time event). When I tap on an event, it opens in agenda and has a + sign for adding new events and the option for other views.
I also use Simple Calendar with no problems.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendar&feature=nav_result#?t=W10.

I use the "Simple Calendar Medium 4X2" widget. It is very customizable with lots of options. You can scroll up and down for quite a few days of appointments.