Custom Ringtones

micp1480

Reaction score
As I have reported earlier, my custom ringtones won't work. After researching, I have found out that there a few other custom ROM's that prevent the custom ringtones from happening, but no where is there a solution. I have tried 3rd party programs and no good.

MICP1480

nateohio

Reaction score
I would like a fix to this too. I wonder why this won't work because it seems that the feature for custom ringtones is built into Android as a stock option.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you reboot your phone after throwing your custom ringtone on your memory card? It will not play unless you reboot your phone first.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
I have rebooted, pulled the battery, and did everything possible, and still no light at the end of the tunnel to remedy this problem which seems to have invaded and manipulated our internal operations to set custom ringtones. This is not an isolated case related to Fission Rom, but other ROM's alike. I thank you for all your suggestions.

Sincerely,

MICP1480

HellsCook

Reaction score
Have Fission 2.4.3 on D2G. My custom ringtones work fine when I put them in a folder on the SD card named "Ringtones"

imjarhed

Reaction score
Saved ringtones as ogg, used root explorer and put them on internal. Still not working.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App