Custom Recovery Image

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Keys are potentially true :D

@aliasxerog I just got keys puked out by @nenolod's method. Might try a sign tomorrow

aliasxerog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I did the process and I didn't get the keys he posted. The process seemed to work though. I wont be able to test it till I get the dx we bought.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Yeah I'd hate to assume but would the keys vary by phone model?

aliasxerog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No idea yet I'm waiting for conformation or it working for me.

Chloenaiter

Reaction score
Ok sorry I know this is a noob question but Koushik Dutta posted on his twitter a recovery image but he said that it wasn't signed what all does that mean?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Shhhiiiiyeah Id really love for team get-r-done to get a hold of this and give us D2G users something real.

All in good hopes until it is proven or disproven(fingers crossed)

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Team get~r~done is here i have downloaded the shadow recovery provided by koush & i have it but i have work in 45 mins so i will not be able to mess with it till later today or next day off

get~r~done

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Team get~r~done is here i have downloaded the shadow recovery provided by koush & i have it but i have work in 45 mins so i will not be able to mess with it till later today or next day off

get~r~done

I'm here too but not going to risk my only phone until someone else can verify. I have no way of getting another phone if my current d2g gets bricked and I can't get it back to working.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I did the process and I didn't get the keys he posted. The process seemed to work though. I wont be able to test it till I get the dx we bought.

FYI all, nenolod said that each phone might have different keys but he confirmed the 00000 nonce for multiple SBF files for multiple phones. If you have an SBF file for your phone, you can confirm this yourself as well.

That said, no guarantees at this point, just hope.