custom boot logo.. anyone wanna tackle this?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am still too new to the droid world and don't have the time right now to even 'attempt' to get into trying this on my own yet. I am looking for a boot animation with the Chicago Cubs logo. Maybe like the red, white and blue logo that the color 'drains' out as it loads. I'm not even quite sure if someone can do this or how exactly to load it. I am running the stock rom (rooted of course) and do have bootstrap, rom manager and super manager installed if that helps! Anyone wanna take this on???

Thanks in advance!

detox

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am still too new to the droid world and don't have the time right now to even 'attempt' to get into trying this on my own yet. I am looking for a boot animation with the Chicago Cubs logo. Maybe like the red, white and blue logo that the color 'drains' out as it loads. I'm not even quite sure if someone can do this or how exactly to load it. I am running the stock rom (rooted of course) and do have bootstrap, rom manager and super manager installed if that helps! Anyone wanna take this on???

Thanks in advance!

Post this in the dx/d2 boot logo changer thread and chkmate might do it for you

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Boot logo and Boot animation are too seperate things. Boot Logos are HERE . There is also a thread for Boot Animations.... HERE

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

Post this in the dx/d2 boot logo changer thread and chkmate might do it for you

Well even though the name of his thread says boot logo in it he means boot animation. Too much work for an animation. Not saying it can't be done, just don't know if I will tackle it:(

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I wrote the wrong title on this. It's a request for a boot animation not boot logo. Chkmate has done a bunch of those for me already.

detox

Reaction score
I wrote the wrong title on this. It's a request for a boot animation not boot logo. Chkmate has done a bunch of those for me already.

To tell the truth, I didn't even read your post. Lol. Just read the thread title. Sorry

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
No worries here. And it sounds like a cool idea for sure. Just not sure what all it would take to do. Sorry.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
No biggie...my mistake on the title of it. I tried to change it but it wont let me.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Im really hoping someone will try this to match the boot logo you did for me yesterday. That would just make my x even more perfect to me...lol.

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Still looking to see if anyone can do this. I am not "smart' with my x as I was with my bb yet so I'm looking for some help on this. Please......ANYONE??