Custom Android Drink Cooler

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;WSeyETo6w_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeyETo6w_Y]YouTube - Android Cooler[/video]

Okay... we have to share this with you. Even though it isn't CES related, or even technology related, it's pretty darn cool! (pun intended :D) This is a custom, 'Andy - shaped' beer/soda cooler created by an Android fan. The video shows off the process he used making it. What do you guys think of this? I think he should contact Google's merchandising department and strike up a contract. I wonder if he will rent it out?

Source: Youtube
by dgstorm

revenge8

Reaction score
id like one now, please! :) hell id even take the mini one he made! really awesome

zodder

Reaction score
that's freaking awesome! He put a helluva lot of detail into that thing. I want one now. LOL

Dan_08

Reaction score
That is some pretty damn good glass work....if it was refrigerated it would make a cool looking kegerator!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I'll bet Google will have a few on order. Would be great for their company potlucks and events.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice.. he should market them.. i would buy one

Candace

Reaction score
This is so impressive! I love it! I would definitely by one too. Looks like great quality. Excellent job. Love the creativity!

bilallucky

Reaction score
So there's this guy named DaCavy75, and he has a notion. His amazing notion idea is to use his sweet industrial design skills (and craftsman skills, not to mention it, ) to create his very own gigantic Android. And not only that, it's a cooler. You can fill this up with beers. You can fill this up with caffeinated beverages for late-night programming.