Croping Wallpaper

MrsDebbi

Reaction score
So I got a skin for my droid that comes with a wallpaper.
Every time I try to change the wallpaper (which needs to be the entire picture)
it always brings up the Crop box.

I do NOT want to crop the wallpaper. I want to use the whole thing as the whole wallpaper. How do I do this?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
So I got a skin for my droid that comes with a wallpaper.
Every time I try to change the wallpaper (which needs to be the entire picture)
it always brings up the Crop box.

I do NOT want to crop the wallpaper. I want to use the whole thing as the whole wallpaper. How do I do this?

Touch the crop box....drag the arrows....

OP
M

MrsDebbi

Reaction score
Well that is what always happens. I know how to drag the box, but it ALWAYS limits me to what's inside the square and the square always sizes itself ..... cant think of the word.....the same all directions.

I have a wallpaper, when I go to gallery and view it, it fills the whole screen JUST PERFECT. When I tell it to "set as" wallpaper, it brings up the crop box. When I expand the crop box, it does it equally. I am unable to drag the bottom of the crop box to the bottom of the picture.

GolfProRM

Reaction score
Remember, you have 3 homescreens, and the wallpaper scrolls halfway when you change screens. Thus the full resolution should be 960x854. If you create a wallpaper that size, you'll be able to "crop" the whole picture and have it fit properly.

OP
M

MrsDebbi

Reaction score
I have Home++ and it allows me NOT to scroll the wallpaper. This wallpaper that came with this vinal skin is a perfect macth up to the skin design for a single page. These wallpapers can be found at 3acp.com if that helps u see what I mean.