Create Your Own Android Avatar with Google's New App - 'Androidify'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;irH3OSOskcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irH3OSOskcE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Androidify App - Make Android Your Own[/video]

Google released a nifty little app called, 'Androidify'. This app allows you to create your own customized Android Avatar to save as a picture. You can then set it as a contact photo for email, twitter, website posts, etc. It doesn't have any real 'practical' applications from what I can see, but of course when has that stopped people from spending hours fiddling with 'Andy'?

There's something pretty satisfying about creating a custom image of yourself designed to express your individuality. The app even has a 'randomize' button for the creatively challenged. It comes up with some pretty hilarious combinations. Check out the video above and then give it a download from the Market.

Source: AndroidPolice

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got it last night and spent about two hours making one for all my favorited contacts. It's a, lot of fun.

tappin and a talkin

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Interesting time killer. Pretty good for what it is.

sportadic22

Reaction score
sick app.... spent a while making my roommates and I. I hope they update with more items to use.. clothing and extras.