Craziest restaurants

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I would go to the underwater one and the floating restaurants, all the others I'll pass.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The underwater one would be my first choice, and if the monkey waiters were still around, is try that one too... Maybe the one in the dark as well...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Why would people like that?A bright and comfortable restaurant would meet my requirement.:p

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why would people like that?A bright and comfortable restaurant would meet my requirement.:p
Me too in reality, but it's funny to think about the unusual... Even if the restaurants weren't crazy, the prices were over the moon! We actually go to mostly the same restaurants, the owners and waiters have become like family and sometimes they surprise us with specials that they make just for us!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Me too in reality, but it's funny to think about the unusual... Even if the restaurants weren't crazy, the prices were over the moon! We actually go to mostly the same restaurants, the owners and waiters have become like family and sometimes they surprise us with specials that they make just for us!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes,maybe I would go with my girlfriend someday.But first of all,I must have a GF.lol
I wouldn't go to another restaurant,unless my friends take me there.;)