Craigs List issue: Uploads Disabled??

Jer

Reaction score
Kind of frustrating thay I can't upload photos to CL when I'm creating listings. With my Blackberry 8900 I could take a pic and list an item right from my phone and upload the pictures as well. What gives?

DeuceDaProDeuca

Reaction score
same problem

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to sell my 9530 on CL and I put the reason as upgrading to the Droid because it does everything, and I had to put "I will email photos at your request". How emberrassing! I thought this was the phone that DOES!

tony1208

Reaction score
Took me like 20 min to post a ad with a pic of my tomtom I want too sell on the app....force closed once too...hope they fix it soon.....i never tried the normal site on the droid browser yet..

DeuceDaProDeuca

Reaction score
Wow. You were able to. Get that far? I can't get past the "uploads disabled" screen. How'd you do it, even though it force closed?

tony1208

Reaction score
Wow. You were able to. Get that far? I can't get past the "uploads disabled" screen. How'd you do it, even though it force closed?

i posted the ad like a week ago,it actually rebooted my droid lol then i tried again and it worked lol

dro

Reaction score
I just use photobucket mobile to host the pics and paste the code right into the listings. A little more messing around but at least your pics will be large enough to actually see some detail.