Could This be the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I cannot believe what I just did...
I bought an Essential on Amazon for $250... I COULDN'T RESIST! It finally support VZW and I've always wanted to try one of these nichy phones like the Razer or Essential...
I know I know I just said I wouldn't buy an SDCard less phone...
awesome buy... our mod on Note forum just scooped one up.. it's improved with updates and you can't beat build you will love the form factor.. supports all carriers.. I think it's a keeper phone...

LG G7

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I cannot believe what I just did...
I bought an Essential on Amazon for $250... I COULDN'T RESIST! It finally support VZW and I've always wanted to try one of these nichy phones like the Razer or Essential...
I know I know I just said I wouldn't buy an SDCard less phone...
Played with a co-workers Essential phone. The Camera is not good at all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I paid $269 with tax. What did you pay?
And really...how bad could it be? I once had a 1st Gen Moto Droid. That took decent enough pictures for me back then. Back then! Can you imagine? Remember those days? Now I can shoot 4K video!
I'm betting the Essential will be better then that first Droid I had. Better then my Incredible 2... Betting just fine for my portable cell phone needs. How good does a cell phone camera need to be? Yea...the bars never been higher...and it may "suck" because of that. But let's remember where we came from. And besides.... I have a DSLR if I need stunning pics.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Horrible...
a59f51f3eb273cf2c1cbe8259f647b4b.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is horrible....to leave that poor Twix all alone and uneaten. Pass it over here please. That photo looks just fine to me. I'm sure there are limitations in various lighting, but all phones lack compared to a real camera. Keep us updated on the phone. Not too much real news out there on it. I didn't know that it was VZW supported now either. Cool!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
How is LTE / 4G data reception on Verizon with it Pere? I have read some posts elsewhere saying it wasn't great, but it's hard to say if they were correct.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Been on WiFi all day, so not sure yet. Just finished a conf call on it and voice quality was outstanding.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Horrible...
a59f51f3eb273cf2c1cbe8259f647b4b.jpg

I can't believe you have the audacity to post a photo of that quality here.... Unbelievable... I just can't even right now.

On a side note, I noticed they now have left and right Twix, and.... White Twix, but is the white Twix made at a segregated factory or is that racist?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk