Corporate email not sync.

aarong03

Reaction score
I've added my corporate email account, but for some reason it's not syncing automatically. I have it set to push, but when you check under accounts, it says sync is off. How do I change that? Or is there somewhere else I need to look and see why it's not pushing the email once it's is received?

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
Have you asked your corporate IT people to take a look at your phone to make sure it's setup right?
Yes and he says everything is setup correct. When I first got the phone last Friday it worked, but over the weekend I noticed it wasn't working. I can sync manually but it should be doing it automatically.

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
Have you asked your corporate IT people to take a look at your phone to make sure it's setup right?

When I look under accounts its showing the auto sync is off. And I can only sync it by manually doing it. I can't seem to find how to set it to auto.

doogald

Reaction score
When I look under accounts its showing the auto sync is off. And I can only sync it by manually doing it. I can't seem to find how to set it to auto.

Try going to Settings / Data Usage. Tap the overflow menu on the top right. Is "Auto-sync data" checked?

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely, if you want push sync. That's how you toggle auto-sync off and on (it's usually on by default.)
Yes, I checked it and works now. I don't understand how is was unchecked. I never touched that setting. Thanks again for the info! And now under settings for the email it's auto sync now, where as before it was off.