Contest Time: Android Mini Figurines Collectible Giveaway!

Dan Aykdroid

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

I've been a long standing member who, for the most part keeps to myself, but find the site entertaining and informative and often cruise to keep updated on the latest happenings.

Dan

sighrus

Reaction score
contest-time-banner.gif

droids-figurines-contest-droidforums.JPG

Guess what time it is! I suppose the graphic and title above gave it away, huh?

We have a very special set of prizes to give away this time to 5 lucky winners. As you can see in the pic, the prizes are five of the old school Android figurines from dyzplastic.com. The prizes are arranged as follows:
  1. First Place = Special Edition "Power Vampire"
  2. Second Place = Hexcode (Black and Green)
  3. Third Place = Ice Blue (Clear and Flame-Touched Blue Color)
  4. Fourth Place = Blue (Solid Blue Color)
  5. Fifth Place = Clean (Clear Green Color)
The contest is super easy. All you have to do is respond in the thread below with the phrase *Contest Entry* (bolded just like that). It can be in the title (or the first line of your post). Next, you need to also share your favorite thing about DroidForums. This will help us to gauge how we are doing, and what you folks enjoy the most so we can focus more on that!

Duplicate entries will disqualify you, so if you want to discuss more in the thread, just don't include the "Contest Entry" in your additional posts. The contest will go on for one full week and will conclude on Friday, May 20th. The winners will be chosen randomly from all the valid entries.

Enjoy the contest and good luck!

*Contest Entry*

Love the News on all things Android, as well as if I need info on anything about my phone it can be found in the forums, if I having a question or a problem.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while, but i remember lots of good memories talking about upcoming games and such when the site first started and i got the very first motorola droid. Was good times overclocked that thing to 1.1 ghz and it was about to blow up lmao. Went through lots of phones by bricking them and taking them back to verizon messing around with roots. Good to be back and see what's different.

*Contest Entry*

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
*Contest Entry*

The 2 reasons I like this forum and have hung around for a few years are the people and the information provided. To me, they go hand in hand. This is a great community to find useful information, Android related news, answers to questions, help with issues, and share a laugh or a smile. And the awesome members make all of that happen! :cool:

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
*Contest Entry*
The main index page with all the interesting news about technology and gadgets. I keep DroidForums.net as one of my perminent Chrome tabs so everytime I open Chrome there it is!

abhinitagrawal

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*

This forum keeps me up to date with the latest news about Android, it's development, new apps and mobile news and reviews. I just love it.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OAR_John

Reaction score
*Contest Entry*
Unfortunately, I have to say that I don't come here very often. I love all of my Android devices, but ... :(

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
*Contest Entry*

I started here. I saw XDA, but it was just too big for me. I like the support of the members, and the staff here at DF. It has a much more personal feel to it. It loads quickly, the color scheme is pleasing, and its laid out very well. Its not plain and boring, but not overly detailed and hard to navigate.