Contact and Calendar storage on Droid RAZR

solarmaze

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid RAZR 16gb
I have an external microSD card installed in my Droid RAZR, where I keep music files, MS Word docs, etc… Is there any way to get my contact and / calendar stored for use on the microSD card rather than internally to the phone? I have searched the menus and settings and cannot find any way to do this. I am using the phone’s native People and Calendar apps. How about if I use some other apps for them instead?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are they stored (synced) under your G Mail account? If so, they are always "backed up" on Google servers and will be available from a PC and on any new phone you activate. If they are not synced to your G mail account, when you open the People / Contacts app and select menu, do you have the Import/Export option available? That will let you export your contacts as a file that can be imported into other devices. If the Calendar is not synced to your G Mail account, I don't know of any Import/Export options built into the phone, but there may be apps that can do that. Personally, I like having my contacts and calendar synced / saved to my G Mail account. I can edit, add, update, etc. from my phone or any computer. And, they will always display on any new phone I activate. That's just my personal preference...not everyone likes to sync their stuff with Google.