Constant Email Notifications...

Teezy

Reaction score
For my Hotmail account, I receive persistent New Email notifications for messages that have been read/marked unread, and even sometimes, the messages reappear after being deleted. Is there a fix?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sou_gent

Reaction score
I have the same problem. My Droid Incredible and Laptop both check the same email address. The questionable email has been deleted and never reappeared on the laptop, but the Droid picks it up within seconds of being deleted. Anyone have any suggestions?

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
Hmm.. I wonder..

sou_gent

Reaction score
Although I had removed the battery several times previously and the email kept coming back, this time I left the battery out for about 30 minutes. So far, the repetitive email has not returned. Maybe this is a fix.

drtechy

Reaction score
This is an issue with microsoft's hotmail. It happens on several different platforms including palm, windows mobile, and android. I haven't seen a fix for it yet.

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
This is an issue with microsoft's hotmail. It happens on several different platforms including palm, windows mobile, and android. I haven't seen a fix for it yet.

OOOH, okay! That's weird.

sou_gent

Reaction score
Leaving the battery out for 30 minutes or longer worked the first time; hasn't worked since.