Congrats to HTC

thedroidkey

Reaction score
Well get ready for the HTC thunderbolt 4G!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I definitely can't wait to see the new Thunderbolt in person and hopefully get word on the next generation Incredible soon. HTC has my loyalty for Android products, hands down.

thedroidkey

Reaction score

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yes you could only the debate would be pointless.

Shows you the appeal of Steve Jobs...

-Mike

No, it shows the quality of an item. The quality of the iPhone is really not even something that can be debated by any of the current Android phones.

I honestly can't decide if you're arguing or agreeing with me. I'm assuming against. For the record, I'm no fanboy of either. I carry a Droid Incredible and my wife has the iPhone 4. There is NO Droid phone that has the same quality of construction. I'm not talking about the OS, I'm talking about the pure quality of construction. If there is a Droid that does, please point it out.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes you could only the debate would be pointless.

No, it shows the quality of an item. The quality of the iPhone is really not even something that can be debated by any of the current Android phones.

I honestly can't decide if you're arguing or agreeing with me. I'm assuming against. For the record, I'm no fanboy of either. I carry a Droid Incredible and my wife has the iPhone 4. There is NO Droid phone that has the same quality of construction. I'm not talking about the OS, I'm talking about the pure quality of construction. If there is a Droid that does, please point it out.

The closest to quality of built is the motorola devices. But hands down the fruit has the best hardware and you know you will get an update for the life of the device and then some. But their are some negatives to the fruit just as there are for android. The Android os is a heavier os and does more but the fruit os is designed for simplicity and to operate at peak performance. That is not to say an apple product dont have lagging issues because I have seen some that have lagged. I appreciate what apple has done and I think HTC has the opportunity to match apple as far as product. The problem is that HTC is putting out so many devices that it may be hard to maintain and support each and every one of them. Motorola is still slim an I expect them to continue supporting their devices. But if you offer one product then you can provide the full support but the negative is that they all look the same. Android offers many different styles and choice the negative is that you may not get as many updates.