Computer initiates fastboot but it disappears

jickracer007

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea as to why when I hit the fastboot button on my computer the command shell flashes and disappears?

gsDroid

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. To get to the fastboot menu on the phone, with the phone off, press the power and up and down vol buttons simultaneously, then let go. From there you can choose to power on normally, go to the ap fastboot menu, recovery, or some other choices. If you are talking about the moto-fastboot process that can return you to stock, make sure you have the current rsd lite and the proper moto drivers (32 or 64-bit) installed. To what 'fastboot button' on your computer are you referring?

OP
jickracer007

jickracer007

Reaction score
I was able to get it unbricked via rs lite but I had a fastboot sdk but when I run any exe or bat etc it will initiate the command shell on my computer and disappear. I did eveything avgf mng sdk mng platform but I was lucky enough to get the files to install via lite.
I had everything in the from right from C: target at a loss I was almost ready to redo my system to factory

gsDroid

Reaction score
I don't understand most of what you said there, but I'm glad you are unbricked.:blink:

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have to initiate it through a command shell... hold shift then right click the window where your fastboot file is... select open command prompt here for on windows.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What happens when you attempt to run it from a cmd window?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lanecero

Reaction score
I know this thread is dead and all, but does anybody know how to fix this? I haven't been able to unlock the bootloaders on my droid 4 because of it.