compare s8 vs s9

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Too much money and not enough of a difference to justify buying it. I really like my 8+ and with all the bugs worked out, I think I'll keep it.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Definitely not an upgrade from S8 / S8 + hold onto them phones

Pixel 2 XL
I kind of agree with you.... However I do LOVE the slow motion camera and I would like to check out the speaker situation.... I know its not an upgrade from the Note 8 but it does have some cool features....

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I kind of agree with you.... However I do LOVE the slow motion camera and I would like to check out the speaker situation.... I know its not an upgrade from the Note 8 but it does have some cool features....
I've yet to drop by a store check them out... Hopefully this weekend

Pixel 2 XL

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I've yet to drop by a store check them out... Hopefully this weekend

Pixel 2 XL

next time I am in best buy I will check them out but thats it. It will be another year before I am eligible and can afford a new phone. maybe two but at least the next model will have enough changes where it will be worth it.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
The ONLY reason i would upgrade to the 9 is that 8 months ago, I tripped and fell on the way to my car, broke my ankle in two places and, of course, the phone went flying. The screen was cracked a lot toward the top. Rather than spend $200-$300 to replace the glass, I got a screen cover that covered the phone from bottom to top. And it's really hard to see the cracks. But the main reason I got it was to keep it from cracking more. The only problem I have with it, is there is decreased touch sensitivity with the glass cover - mainly toward the edges. Sometimes, I have to rotate the phone to be able to press a button that was on the edge of the phone.