Coming from a Dare

Serg4u

Reaction score
Hello,

I love VZN, and have had the Dare for almost 2 years with no problems until a few weeks ago..my NE2 is up on 3/2. Before that I had the lovely chocholate...

I'm a member on many forums, and hope to learn just as much here as I did there. For about a year I've had my mind set on the iphone, but that's no more!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I love VZN, and have had the Dare for almost 2 years with no problems until a few weeks ago..my NE2 is up on 3/2. Before that I had the lovely chocholate...

I'm a member on many forums, and hope to learn just as much here as I did there. For about a year I've had my mind set on the iphone, but that's no more!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Yes you made the right choice you're going to love it but let me caution you, there is a learning curve and that's where this forum will come in handy to you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and we are all here to help each other.:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome! Once you get you get your hands on a Droid I Dare you to go back!

What fun you are going to have making the transition.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome aboard, Serg4u! Glad you decided to join us. The only thing more addictive than your new Droid is this forum. Enjoy!