College Football Trash Talk

bamaboy165

Reaction score
The season is right around the corner so why not spark up a little conversation. Post 2 players that you think will win the Heisman, and your National champion pick. Feel free to represent your team and trash talk as much as you want. Im going to say if Terelle Pryor stays healthy he will coast to the Heisman, My runner up is Ryan Mallet but this one is tough Arkansas Defense must be much better than last year for Mallet to have a chance. And for my National Champions of course I'm going to choose Alabama(Roll Tide) but im interested to see how the season plays out. I would be surprised if Ohio State didn't make it to the NC game only game buckeye fan's should really be worrying about is @Wisconsin. Penn State and Michigan are both home games and it's hard on opposing teams at the horseshoe. Let's see what the Droid community thinks.

Diggylr

Reaction score
You know mallett is taking the heisman home....done deal!! haha but for real though because the hogs will win the SEC!! We will catch bama early with that youthful defense and make it out with a W and on the road to the SECCG to get revenge on florida for screwing us last year.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
As a WVU fan I am pulling for Devine for Heisman and as much as I hate the Hokies, I think they may be able to grab the hardware this year by beating tOSU. Ryan Williams can win the Heisman if they make a run.

IMO the SEC will beat each other up too bad to have a 1 loss team at the end, which will be the max# of losses to make a run in 2010.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Jacory for Heisman! As long as Miami can survive the Horseshoe i think they can win it all this year, and if not they can at least win the ACC and get a January bowl game.