CM7 Build #0 up ..

havens1515

Reaction score
Rsdlite is not recognizing my phone. Do the flammable sbf files work?

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz

If you're on Windows 7, right click it and click "run as administrator", that may help. Also, if you aren't already, use RSD Lite 4.9, it is the most up-to-date and it fixed some issues from previous versions.

I had the same problem and ended up having to boot up my Windows XP Virtual Machine to get it done, but 4.8 was the latest at that point. Haven't tried with 4.9.

bwhite757

Reaction score
Also, make sure you have the Motorola drivers installed, and if your phone is already booted up, you need USB Debugging checked, and switch the USB to PC Mode..

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
1% battery increments in the status bar are available in the "unofficial" nightly builds that Rev is kind enough to provide here: CM4D2 unnoficial nightly links

Those builds contain two fixes for the D2 that aren't in the ROM Manager nightlies:

- Torch FC
- 1% battery increments in status bar

The D2 devs have submitted the Torch update for approval w/CM, no idea when that will get approved.

The 1% increments are already a work-in-progress in CM, again, no idea when that happens.

There is a standalone torch.apk on Rev's nightly page you can download and push to the ROM Manager nightly if you want.

So for now, if you go "official" via ROM Manager you'll miss a couple of minor, but fun/useful things. If you use Rev's nightlies you'll keep those two changes, all else is the same, Rev is building off the same source/overlays as the official nightlies, albeit with the two additions noted above.

At some point (hopefully soon) the official D2 nightlies will get updated w/those fixes.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'll try from an xp machine today. Our try the run as admin trick when I get home.

Really excited to try c7, though I really like apex.

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Is this ROM available only through ROM Manager Premium? (Paid Version)

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
ROM Manager shows both versions but when you try to download it states that it (ver. 1) can only be downloaded through the premium version.

zero7404

Reaction score
i can see ppl like this rom, but when will it get official for the X ?

sent via android

havens1515

Reaction score
I don't think the D2 can get battery in 1%, but I never thought we would see CM7. I know there's a file that reports the 1% so I guess the battery could be re-wrote to get the % from that file instead of the normal one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

The unofficial nightly from rev's website has 1% battery on it. I'm running 6-29 nightly, and I have it.

The official nightly will not have it, because the code for the 1% battery on the D2 has not been officially merged with the CM code. They are working on getting the change approved, but until then it won't be on the official releases.