CM7 battery life...?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you define good in the context of battery life. I think it great when I hear about people getting 30 or 40 hours on a charge, but seriously. That is exceptional, but I don't expect my phone to anything but get through my waking day. It's off the charger at 645 or 7 am. As long as it lasts until I head to bed at 9p I'm pretty jazzed about that. Even so I have chargers at my office in the car and at home. My bettery is almost never actually below 70%.

Tapatalked from a Liquified D2

loki993

Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you define good in the context of battery life. I think it great when I hear about people getting 30 or 40 hours on a charge, but seriously. That is exceptional, but I don't expect my phone to anything but get through my waking day. It's off the charger at 645 or 7 am. As long as it lasts until I head to bed at 9p I'm pretty jazzed about that. Even so I have chargers at my office in the car and at home. My bettery is almost never actually below 70%.

Tapatalked from a Liquified D2

I agree, but not even that's the case for me. If I actulally use my phone at all there's no way I make it to 9pm and that's with an extended battery

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

lizard

Reaction score
My biggest thing about battery life is inserting the plug into the phone and removing it so many times. I'm afraid of wearing the plug out or accidently tripping on it or snagging it somehow. It already happened once, now one of the little "keepers" on the phone plug end doesn't stay in the phone right. Its damaged inside the phone. It charges ok, I just have to make sure the plug is seated squarely. Too bad there are no inductive battery covers for the D2, I was told that is why they don't charge with the wireless chargers.

Sent from my rooted, and CM7 rommed, Droid2