CM10 opinions

Jdt283

Reaction score
So ive done some research on CM10, and people have given it a pretty good rating from what ive seen. I just wanted to know what you guys think about it and if its worth getting over AOKp or any other JB rom.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
You'll get a lot of opinions, but the best way to see if you like it is to try it.

This indeed.

Both have different options available, and some of their similar options may be a little different between the two. Both are great ROMs, and you would be doing yourself disservice by not giving either a try for a bit.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Choosing the "best" ROM is a completely subjective matter. No two ROMs are really the same and no ROM can be considered "better" than another by everyone. It's the beauty of Android, choices. First we get choices in our hardware and then choices in our ROM. Heck, you can even go through ROMs like you do underwear:D

OP
Jdt283

Jdt283

Reaction score
Ok i guess il try both out and give my opinion on both soon! Thanks for the advice guys:biggrin:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ok i guess il try both out and give my opinion on both soon! Thanks for the advice guys:biggrin:
Good to hear. Now the decision you have to make is which one to try first :D

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Yep picking your favorite rom is like picking a favorite beer, so many out there that you just gotta try the ones that seem appealing to you. Of course there'll be a few out there that you wont like but don't bash on it, its just not for you.

wlemammoth

Reaction score
Make sure you give Team EOS JB nightlies a try before you settle on anything, hands down my favorite.