ClockworkMod Recovery Rom Manager: Cannot Create Nandroid Backup

svickstc

Reaction score
Hey, Ive just come across this recent problem of not being able to make a nandroid back up through CWMR..

It does the countdown waiting to mount the SD card, and when it gets to (1s) it says timed out waiting for sd card..continuing anyways. Verify sd card marker.SD card marker not found. Checking internal SD Card marker..Error Processing Rom Manger script. Please Verify that you are perfroming the backup, restore, or ROM installation from ROM manager v.4.4.0 or higher. /tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockwordmod/recovery.log. Please opne ROM manger to report the issue.

I can run the backup when im in recovery though, never had to do it that way before

background:

SD 3.0
ICS Theme
Liberty Alpha 1

Only recent changes were upgraded to Alpha 3 Theme and Widget Locker

Phone had no issues before these changes, but cant see why these upgrades would effect it...

Last edited:
OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Any Ideas?

It created a successful backup when i was just in recovery, however, when trying to back up from CWMR it still gives that error?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Are you using the Bootstrap App Recovery, or the Rom Manager one?

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Are you using the Bootstrap App Recovery, or the Rom Manager one?

I have bootstrap installed and rom manager, i use rom manage my backups, but i use bootstrap to flash roms...

I also recently installed safestrap to throw CM7 on idk if they all could be conflicting?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have bootstrap installed and rom manager, i use rom manage my backups, but i use bootstrap to flash roms...

I also recently installed safestrap to throw CM7 on idk if they all could be conflicting?

If I read this right, you have multiple bootstraps installed. That is most likely your problem.

OP
svickstc

svickstc

Reaction score
Ive uninstalled safestrap and just have ROM Manager and Bootstrap Recovery like Ive always had before and still getting the error...