Clock & Weather widgets

Moselle

Reaction score
I downloaded Fancy Widgets and have a clock and weather on my home screen. From some of the screen shots i have saw, mine look rather small.
Is there any way to make them bigger. Screen resolution mabey ? Or do i need the pro version ? Thoughts ?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you get to your widgets screen, there will be 2 fancy widgets, one for a small version and one for a large version, make sure you hit the large version.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you're willing to purchase a clock/weather widget, purchase "Beautiful Widget." It's miles better than FW.

OP
M

Moselle

Reaction score
When you get to your widgets screen, there will be 2 fancy widgets, one for a small version and one for a large version, make sure you hit the large version.

It doenst give me that option, just fancy clock. Any ideas why ?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you holding down on the home screen until the options come up and then hitting widgets?

If you are, then I'm not sure.

jr313

Reaction score
Theres another app called weather widget donate and that has the HTC clock with weather look...i have it on my droid inc and had it for my droid 1...its really nice looking...

Sent from the back seat of your car...look in da rear view!

OP
M

Moselle

Reaction score
Theres another app called weather widget donate and that has the HTC clock with weather look...i have it on my droid inc and had it for my droid 1...its really nice looking...

Sent from the back seat of your car...look in da rear view!

Yep, i just figured that out, the one i was looking for is "Fancy Home"
I haven't looked at the weather widget donate yet. Thanks for the info.