Having multiple different Beautiful Home clock widgets?

gogumakilla

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is there any way to use more than one different beautiful home clock widget? I tried adding a second clock + weather widget, but when I add it, it changes my first clock to match the one I just added (so I end up with 2 identical clocks). How do I add another clock widget without changing my previous one?

I'd like to know so I can have a separate clock + weather widget for my lock screen and one for my home screen.

Thanks in advance.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting question! I've played around with BW and every setting seems to go the the main widget. Have you tried contacting the developer?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am not sure you can unless you find a way to save the 2nd skin on your SD card...when you change skins or weather icons, it overwrites what was previously saved...

You could look at a different weather / clock app (not the best solution but a possible one)...Weather & Toggle widget or Weather Forecast&Clock widget...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Interesting question! I've played around with BW and every setting seems to go the the main widget. Have you tried contacting the developer?

No I'm not sure how to do that.

Go into the market and your downloads, open the Beautiful Widget app and scroll down till you see "send email to developer"...tap on it and it should open to compose email...