Clock Weather for Homescreen

samfez

Reaction score
I need help. I had an Incredible 2 and just upgraded to the Razr. I can't figure out how to add the clock/weather to the home screen like I had on my Incredible 2. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? I did download the fancy widget but can't figure it out. Thank you.

robert70

Reaction score
If your on gb you long press on the home screen, if your on ics the you open your app drawer and scroll until you get to the widget you want then long press it to add it to your home screen.

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
If your on gb you long press on the home screen, if your on ics the you open your app drawer and scroll until you get to the widget you want then long press it to add it to your home screen.

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

If you are not on a stock launcher with ICS you should be able to still long press or use the menu button > add > widget

YellowJacket

Reaction score
AFAIK, there is not a stock flip clock on ICS, let alone a moto product. The flipclocks with weather are an HTC "feature". That said, I really do like the flipclocks with weather so I tried seveal in the app store and settled on the "Sense Flip Clock with Weather". Its free, lightweight, customizable and looks and works great for me.

David

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would recommend Beautiful Widgets, seems to resemble the Sense stuff. Once installed just update your settings and long press on the home screen and add the widgets you want.

Johnnytron

Reaction score
I would recommend Beautiful Widgets, seems to resemble the Sense stuff. Once installed just update your settings and long press on the home screen and add the widgets you want.

I agree, that's what I use

dcook12

Reaction score
I need help. I had an Incredible 2 and just upgraded to the Razr. I can't figure out how to add the clock/weather to the home screen like I had on my Incredible 2. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? I did download the fancy widget but can't figure it out. Thank you.

Not sure if this is something you would like, but I use 3D Digital weather. It's not a flip clock, but has time and temp and when you set it up you can set for instance the hours if clicked on to perform another app...ie..when I click on the hour, the weather channel comes up. So I can see the actual current weather with the app, but if I'm wondering what the weather will be like later, just click...might not be for you...but just a suggestion....:biggrin:

4low4fun

Reaction score
I use HD widgets. Costs a buck on the market but is really slick and is the only clock I've found on the market that actually displays the correct time.

View attachment 52584

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Agreed with Beautiful Widgets, it's truly the standard in its category.

Not only can you endlessly customize it with free skin downloads and lots of varied widget sizes/options, but you also get access to the Live Wallpaper, which displays current weather/time of day with animated grass, rain, etc. Very cool. Sometimes I play with other wallpapers, but I always come back to this one.