class 10 or #4 for maxx hd

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Transcend 32GB Class 4 TF/microSDHC Card for $89.99 whats the story on this,if I can get a class #10 for 35.00 why spend so much on this one that is a class #4,what does this do.
THANKS

Screecwe

Reaction score
The highest capacity MicroSDHC card is 32GB, they have 64GB cards which are MicroSDXC. I just purchased a 64GB Class 10 card ($44 on Amazon), so I'll let you know once I get it if it works or not.

The higher the class, the higher the read/write speeds, basically meaning that it's quicker to transfer files to/from your card and accessing files off of the card.

Whats the link? The only one popping up for me that is anywhere close to that price is the sandisk at $58

geoff5093

Reaction score
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Transcend 32GB Class 4 TF/microSDHC Card for $89.99 whats the story on this,if I can get a class #10 for 35.00 why spend so much on this one that is a class #4,what does this do.
THANKS
I don't know where you're looking, but that is a really overpriced card.

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
I still search the internet for 128 GB Micro SD card, but with no success :( What I did find was Samsung is supposedly building 128GB embedded memory for their next generation of hand held devices.

solar

Reaction score
The cheapest one I see is about $53. which was about what I paid for it. I put a lot of music on my phone, as well as titanium backups, videos and pics etc. I've used about half my space. :)

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got the card today, popped it right in and it worked. No hiccups.

Screenshot_2012-10-25-18-09-55.png

fegriffith

Reaction score
I also received my Amazon 64 gig card. I had to format on my mac as it didn't appear to be recognized going straight into the phone. It's working and shows 59.45 GB user accessible.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also received my Amazon 64 gig card. I had to format on my mac as it didn't appear to be recognized going straight into the phone. It's working and shows 59.45 GB user accessible.

Odd, popped mine in and it formated it for me and worked right off the bat. As long as it works though!

geoff5093

Reaction score
When did you order yours? I can't believe mine hasn't even shipped after 4 days.

hotice

Reaction score
lol. it happens. I think it works cause its an SDXC, not sure if SDHC would work as well.
Yes, MicroSDHC will work fine.
MicroSD slots take up to a 2GB card. MicroSDHC slots take up to a 32GB card but also accept MicroSD cards. MicroSDXC slots take up to a theoretical 2TB card but will take MicroSDHC and MicroSD cards as well.

fegriffith

Reaction score
When did you order yours? I can't believe mine hasn't even shipped after 4 days.

The same day it was the deal of the day (10/22). I ordered it as soon as my bleary eyes saw it in my in box at 6:00 a.m. EST