Citrus SERIOUS problem rooted! HELP!

lissababy

Reaction score
I rooted this phone (not even mine it's verizon's phone) and everything was working flawlessly besides a couple force closed apps because it's slow. I wanted to change my stock font so I downloaded an app changed it and it had to reboot because of changes. Well it rebooted and got stuck in a boot loop. I got to my operating system recovery but I need an update.zip file. I got a couple different files from forums but none of them seem to work I keep getting signature errors and other stupid errors. This is day 3 of my boot loop and I'm getting really stressed about this I have to return the damn phone Sunday, March 6th :( I don't know what to do from here other than search google. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions help me out. I'm desperate! I'll format this phone to out-of-box state if it has to be done. I don't care I just need it working. & most definitely not going to root it again. Ugh I can't wait to get my Fascinate back :( HELP!

psjfan

Reaction score
Bump

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

psjfan

Reaction score
Someone please help. Ive been trying for days trying to fix this phone. It will get to verizon screen then bootloop. I have all the tools to fix it ex. Flash n Backup 3 for motorola. RSDLite. Any input would help!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App