Choppy recorded video?

jennyfell55

Reaction score
Just installed the fullblur version of this rom and I'm absolutely loving it... except all the sudden any videos I have recorded play back really choppy. What's going on? :(

Just installed the fullblur version of this rom and I'm absolutely loving it... except all the sudden any videos I have recorded play back really choppy. What's going on? :(
Easy one just run opencore and reboot through gscripts.

Ok tried that and now quadrant standard hangs at decoding h.264... not momentarily but just gets stuck there :(

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I have had the same problem but when I go to gscripts and hit install opencore or any of the selections I get permission denied?

Make sure you are rooted ,you may have lost root. If you did re root your phone.

Go into su app and make sure you didn't deny root access to gscripts if you did delete it and it will now work.

that was the issue! thanks and can't wait to see what you plan next for the rom!

Hey guys, sorry for the n00b question, what's opencore? Im getting the same choppy video problem. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hey guys, sorry for the n00b question, what's opencore? Im getting the same choppy video problem. Thanks in advance.

Google is your friend.

Alright, seriously guys. My droid2 is still recording choppy video and I can't figure out this opencore fix you described. Can you please help me. I googled this I don't know how many times. Throw me a link or something...

You don't run it...look at the gscripts list and select the opencore script....

sent from my zombified d2

Thanks for responding. Im running 2.3.20 and it doesn't show up in my gscripts list. Can someone post the script here? I tried to type "gscripts" in the terminal but that didn't change anything.

Back