Cheat program for Android?

TDNC

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is there any program that can cheat memory on Android like Art Money on PC? Thanks! :heart:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Is there any program that can cheat memory on Android like Art Money on PC? Thanks! :heart:

:welcome: to the Forum. Linux system is quite a bit different from a PC, what you might want to do is if your rooted purchase CacheMate. That will free up some space for you. If your not rooted there is also a Cache cleaner for stock, problem with it is you have to do each program individually.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

:welcome: to the Forum. Linux system is quite a bit different from a PC, what you might want to do is if your rooted purchase CacheMate. That will free up some space for you. If your not rooted there is also a Cache cleaner for stock, problem with it is you have to do each program individually.

lol, hookbill, that couldn't be any further from what he was asking for.

As far as I know, there is no application like ArtMoney for Android. I definitely have wished for one on a few occasions myself.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

lol, hookbill, that couldn't be any further from what he was asking for.

As far as I know, there is no application like ArtMoney for Android. I definitely have wished for one on a few occasions myself.

I'm sorry, I thought he was asking for a way to claim more space for app memory. I don't do PC myself and don't have ArtMoney, never even heard of it. Please excuse my ignorance on this.:redface:

OP
T

TDNC

Reaction score
Thank you, sc4fpse and hookbill!

Little sad but I hope they'll develope such an app like that some day, for playing game more easier :).