Charging case?

landofthedroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any cases for the nexus like the mophie juice pack made for the iPhone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
L

landofthedroid

Reaction score
So I managed to find a company who sells charging cases like the mophie juice pack. The only issue is that they don't make them for the galaxy nexus. Is there any way we can get them to make one for our phones?

http://www.power-skin.com/

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
First this disclaimer, thanks to ohiomoto at androidcentral for this the creative idea!

Alright peeps, there are two ways to do this, I've been planning to do it and post the results for some time now, but I've been way to busy. These are both DIY mods, one voids your warranty, the other requires a hard case that covers your phones pins.

Warranty Voider

[GUIDE] Galaxy Nexus MOD/Palm Touchstone-No soldering on phone!! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Case Modder

[PROJECT] Another Touchstone/Inductive Charging Mod (Otterbox) - xda-developers

I've already got the Commuter case and plan on doing the case mod without drilling all the way through the case, here is another one with a ringke slim case.

[MOD] Inductive charging in Rearth Ringke SLIM - xda-developers

The parts can be had for cheap on Amazon and you can get multiple touchstones to place around your house, car, work... you get the idea.

Plus, you can tell Samsung to go stick their $90 landscape dock where the sun don't shine.

navy

Reaction score
That is exactly what I was looking for. Not sure if I can trust them though, are they legit? I've never heard of them.

Do you know Alexa ? That is a global website rank, I have checked it out on Alexa.com ,it ranks in 4767th. That is a well rank. You can trust them, you can check out the comments below the product and that can provide you some useful informations.