Changing Thunderbolt video format

TuckerMaxx

Reaction score
I cannot send MM video messages, when I select the paper clip it doesn't show me the option/video folder to attach a video.. and I had a issue with playing .3pg video with WMP.. wanted to convert to .avi , got a great tip on how to convert the file on my PC.. but can't we change what format the Thunderbolt uses for video?:icon_evil:

OP
TuckerMaxx

TuckerMaxx

Reaction score
So no one else has issues sending video clips nor .3gp format? or am I missing something?

mark3748

Reaction score
3gp is the only format it will record to, standard video format for pretty much all 3g and 4g phones.

As for sending videos, you can use the share button on the video (in the gallery).

If you want to play the video without converting on a PC, you just need the codec:
Codecs.com :: Guides : An easy way to play 3GP files

or you can use VLC Media Player.

Windows 7 has the capability to play it out of the box, unfortunately you can't get WMP12 on any other version of windows.

K_Quinn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
3gp is the only format it will record to, standard video format for pretty much all 3g and 4g phones.

As for sending videos, you can use the share button on the video (in the gallery).

If you want to play the video without converting on a PC, you just need the codec:
Codecs.com :: Guides : An easy way to play 3GP files

or you can use VLC Media Player.

Windows 7 has the capability to play it out of the box, unfortunately you can't get WMP12 on any other version of windows.

I can't send videos on the thunderbolt either. Taking the video and going into gallery won't work either. But I can upload to face book? But sometimes I only want one person to see it. I've change the video quality and made it lower and its only a 20 second video.

Any help?